cloud advisor id: #3412067 – CONTACT
Office 365 & Power BI Public News | Office 365 & Power BI Roadmap | Office 365 Release Options | Service Updates FAQ | Power BI News
Increase your impact and expand your reach with Office powered by the cloud must-have tools for business today.
Office 365 Business Premium now includes the new Office 2016 apps for your PC and Mac.
*Office 365 E3 Enterprise – $20.00 user/month – annual commitment
*(Power BI Pro additional $9.99 per mo)
Always have the latest versions of your familiar Office applications, no matter which device you're using-PC/Mac, tablet, or phone.
Simplify how you work together
Store, sync, and share your files online so they're always up to date. Plus, you can edit documents with others in real time.
Easy setup and management
With step-by-step guidance, you can set up users easily and start using the services fast. And Office 365 takes care of IT for you.
Office 365 Business Premium includes the latest versions of office desktop along with the web Cloud Access.
You can …
- Capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Easily format information in Excel with tools that recognize your pattern and autocomplete data.
- Easily incorporate content from PDFs to create your own great-looking Word documents.
- Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers.
- Access email content and sharepoint sites from all mobile platforms.
- Conduct online meetings with anyone using included audio and video screen sharing via integrated Lync communication services.
- Share videos of executive communications or recordings of classes, meetings, presentations, or training sessions with Office 365 video.
- With Planner, teams can create new plans; organize, assign and collaborate on tasks; set due dates; update statuses and share files, while visual dashboards and email notifications keep everyone informed on progress.
- Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a web browser using the Outlook Web App.
- Get a 50 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 150 MB. Learn more
- Host online meetings with audio and video using one-click screen sharing and HD video conferencing. Learn more
- Connect with other Skype for Business users via instant message, voice calls, and video calls, and let people know your availability with your online status.
- Share presence, IM, and audio calling with Skype users. Learn more
- Yammer collaboration software and business applications allow your employees to connect with the right people, share information across teams,
- and organize around projects so they can go further, faster. Learn more
- Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from a browser. Learn more
- With Sway, a new Office 365 app, you can easily create engaging, interactive web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, trainings and more right from your phone, tablet, or browser. Sways are easy to share and look great on any screen. Learn more
- OneDrive for Business provides 1 TB of storage for each user for virtually anywhere access to their documents. Share files with others inside and
- outside your organization, control who can see and edit each file, and easily sync files with PCs/Macs and devices. Learn more
- Enable easy access and sharing of documents with 10 GB baseline storage plus 500 MB of storage per user. Learn more
- Stay in the know. Search and discover content across Office 365 based on personalized insights. Office Delve is the first experience to be powered by Office Graph, a collection of analyzed signals or insights derived from each user’s behavior and relationships to content, topics, and contacts. Learn more
- Get peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
- Cutting-edge security practices with five layers of security and proactive monitoring help keep customer data safe. Learn more
- Your data is yours. We safeguard it and protect your privacy. Learn more
- Deploy and manage Office 365 across your company, no IT expertise required. You can add and remove users in minutes.
- No need to pay for version upgrades; updates are included in your subscription. New features are rolled out to Office 365 customers regularly.
- Manage user credentials and permissions. Single sign-on and synchronization with Active Directory
- iTunes, iPhone, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
FREE TRIAL INFORMATION:
Pragmatic Works On-Demand Training gives you access to over 20 SQL Server, Data Science and Business Intelligence courses that you can watch at your own pace.
*Access to ALL courses and modules
*Access to the platform for 7 days
*Submit the form to receive an email with a link to your free trial.
*Use our 10% discount partner code eQualityIT10 when you make the purchase. View Details